(I like to call all of you “praying saints” because many are confused and think they must pray TO saints; when in fact it is you and I, saints saved by God’s amazing grace, who are doing the praying to the One who hears and answers prayer.)
What a privilege it is to go directly into the throne room of heaven, at the personal invitation of Jesus himself (John 14:13), and bring our joyful praises and our humble petitions right to God our Father (Hebrews 4:14-16)! There is Jesus, sitting at the right hand of the Father (Ephesians 1:20), ready to pray for us (John 17:20), to advocate for us (1 John 2:1) and to intercede for us (Romans 8:34). And the Holy Spirit also intercedes for us (Romans 8:27), even praying for us when we don’t have the words to utter (Romans 8:26)! Amazing!
So let’s not miss this invitation, this opportunity today to go directly to the One who hears and answers prayer according to His will for His glory…
– Pray today for the Dailey and Troufield families and the Berganza family, on the crossing over to glory of their loved ones.
– Pray today for our sisters and brothers around the world facing persecution for their faith in Jesus
– Pray today for our GNBC Global Reach partners – Abigail in the Horn of Africa, Josue & Laura Maldonado in Spain, Jim & Marilyn Cooney in Fiji, Dalitso & Eve Numeri in Malawi, and Nathan & Julie Peck in Germany
– Pray for the sick among us: Greg Heath, Sir Charles, Francisco Rojas, and all who are suffering
– Pray for the the GNBC ministry team leaders
– Pray for our church family, currently facing serious spiritual warfare on many levels
– And pray for the salvation of family members, friends, team mates and work associates who need Jesus
Only by grace,