Here’s the list of the “Ten Words” — the Ten Commandments — from Exodus chapter 20 that we have been trying to memorize together as a church family.
And God spoke all these words: I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
1. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not make for yourself any image.
3. Do not misuse the Lord’s name.
4. Remember the Sabbath day. Labor and work for 6 days.
5. Honor your father and mother.
6. Do not murder.
7. Do not commit adultery.
8. Do not steal.
9. Do not bear false witness.
10. Do not covet.
Of course, if you read Exodus 20 you’ll quickly realize that this is an edited, shortened list — all the easier to memorize.
I trust God will bless you as you “Hide God’s word in your heart that you might not sin against Him.”
Only by grace,