Seeking to fulfill God’s truth in our lives as we love Him and serve one another wholeheartedly.
Matthew 22:37 “You shall love the Lord with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind”
The women’s ministry is led by Sandy Emery, Christine McKellar, Victoria Smith, and Sheila Victoria. Please feel free to email with any questions you may have – email@example.com.
About Our Women’s Ministry…
At GNBC, women of all ages have the opportunity to lead and participate in a variety of bible studies, ministries, and fellowship opportunities. We believe part of the process of growth in our relationship with Jesus Christ happens through and with our relationships with one another and the fellowship of the Spirit.
Women’s Ministry Events
- Regular Event: First Saturday of every month is the Women’s Breakfast, 9-11am in the lower chapel. A time for fellowship with food, fun, and growing deeper with the Lord through studying His word and through prayer with one another. This year we are working through the spiritual disciplines outlined in Donald Whitney’s book and study guide, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life.
- October 22: Fireside fun at GNBC. Smores provided. 7-8:30pm
- September 16-18: Berea Women’s Retreat
Upcoming Bible Study: Elijah by Pricilla Shirer
- Mondays Sep 26-Nov 7th 7:00pm-8:30pm In the family room at GNBC
- Books can be purchased here
- A version of the study over Zoom will also be held Wednesday nights – time TBD. For more details, please contact Beth Fabbo, Deb DuPlessie, or Kristen Valiquette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Retreat @ Berea…
Each fall women from GNBC travel to Berea, a camp and conference center in the White Mountains of NH for the Berea Women’s Retreat. Featuring nationally known speakers, powerful worship with Spirit-led musicians, breakout groups on dozens of topics, campfires, time alone, outdoor opportunities on Newfound Lake — hiking, crafts, kayaking, riflery & archery, rock-wall climbing, high-tree ropes course — and lots of girl-time make the Women’s Retreat at Berea a powerful spiritual and relational opportunity.