Seeking to fulfill God’s truth in our lives as we love Him and serve one another wholeheartedly.
Matthew 22:37 “You shall love the Lord with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind”
The women’s ministry is led by Sandy Emery, Erika Houghton, Joyce Lima, and Victoria Smith. Please feel free to email with any questions you may have – email@example.com.
About Our Women’s Ministry…
At GNBC, women of all ages have the opportunity to lead and participate in a variety of bible studies, ministries, and fellowship opportunities. We believe part of the process of growth in our relationship with Jesus Christ happens through and with our relationships with one another and the fellowship of the Spirit.
Women’s Ministry Events
- Regular Event: First Saturday of every month is the Women’s Breakfast, 9-11am in the lower chapel. A time for fellowship with food, fun, and growing deeper with the Lord through studying His word and through prayer with one another. This year we are working through the spiritual disciplines outlined in Donald Whitney’s book and study guide, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life.
- Quarterly Social Event: Fall S’mores Social date TBD.
Final Week of the 1, 2, and 3 John series will be Monday, Aug 21, with discussion and video.
Upcoming Bible Study: Ten-week study on the book of Nehemiah
- Mondays 7:00pm-8:30pm at the Family Room of GNBC.
- Starting September 18, there will be a 10-week study on the book of Nehemiah. There are no reading materials required other than your Bible. If you are interested in learning more of the Word and pursuing some more focused study of Scripture, please join us!
- For more details, please contact Beth Fabbo or Kristen Valiquette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Retreat @ Berea…
2023 Dates: September 8-10, 15-17, and 22-24, 2023. GNBC will be aiming for the weekend of Sept 15-17. We would love to see you there!
Each fall women from GNBC travel to Berea, a camp and conference center in the White Mountains of NH for the Berea Women’s Retreat. Featuring nationally known speakers, powerful worship with Spirit-led musicians, breakout groups on dozens of topics, campfires, time alone, outdoor opportunities on Newfound Lake — hiking, crafts, kayaking, riflery & archery, rock-wall climbing, high-tree ropes course — and lots of girl-time make the Women’s Retreat at Berea a powerful spiritual and relational opportunity.