Seeking to fulfill God’s truth in our lives as we love Him and serve one another wholeheartedly.
Matthew 22:37 “You shall love the Lord with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind”
The women’s ministry is led by Sandy Emery, Joyce Lima, Christine McKellar, and Victoria Smith. Please feel free to email with any questions you may have – email@example.com.
About Our Women’s Ministry…
At GNBC, women of all ages have the opportunity to lead and participate in a variety of bible studies, ministries, and fellowship opportunities. We believe part of the process of growth in our relationship with Jesus Christ happens through and with our relationships with one another and the fellowship of the Spirit.
Women’s Ministry Events
- Regular Event: First Saturday of every month is the Women’s Breakfast, 9-11am in the lower chapel. A time for fellowship with food, fun, and growing deeper with the Lord through studying His word and through prayer with one another. This year we are working through the spiritual disciplines outlined in Donald Whitney’s book and study guide, Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life.
- Quarterly Social Event: Picnic and Hike at Attleboro Falls on Saturday, June 17 from 10am-12pm. Join us at Attleboro Falls (behind La Salette Shrine) for a fun time of hiking and fellowship and optional Farmers Market. Please bring your own sack lunch and blanket or camping chair to sit together for a meal after a hike on the trials. (The Attleboro Farmer’s Market will be held the same day at this location from 9am-1pm. Anyone who would like to enjoy the market before and/or after our picnic and hike is more than welcome to do so.)We look forward to seeing you there!
Current Bible Study: In Depth Study on the I, II, and III John
- Mondays 7:00pm-8:30pm at the Family Room of GNBC.
- The current study using Jen Wilkin’s study book, “Abide”, where we are earnestly studying I II and III John. The study comes to us through Jen Wilkin via video each week; we then work on a study guide during the week. These three letters from the apostle John are short but are packed with truth. We are comparing light from darkness, truth from lies, and love from hate. John is wanting us to understand what it truly means to follow Jesus so we are not led astray by false teaching. We are finding his truths to be very applicable to our lives today.
- For more details, please contact Beth Fabbo, Deb DuPlessie, or Kristen Valiquette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Retreat @ Berea…
Each fall women from GNBC travel to Berea, a camp and conference center in the White Mountains of NH for the Berea Women’s Retreat. Featuring nationally known speakers, powerful worship with Spirit-led musicians, breakout groups on dozens of topics, campfires, time alone, outdoor opportunities on Newfound Lake — hiking, crafts, kayaking, riflery & archery, rock-wall climbing, high-tree ropes course — and lots of girl-time make the Women’s Retreat at Berea a powerful spiritual and relational opportunity.